Jobs at the URV
- Fellowship For Latin American Lawyers
- Research Fellows, University of East London, England
- GRAIN has an immediate opening for a central position in our organisation: the person who helps us get all our publications and other information materials out
- The INTERPOL Environmental Crime Programme (ECP) is on the lookout for suitably qualified individuals that can fill the following positions
- The Environmental Law Service is recruiting a Head of its Brussels operations
- The Center for International Environmental Law is seeking a Director for its Climate Change Program.
- EU Annual Campaign to contract the best students and graduates in Europe
- Vacancy: Quaker UN Office, Geneva: Programme Assistant, Human Impacts of Climate Change
- Internship at the International Office at the University of Porto.
- The MARM announces scholarships for practical training in analysis and prospective agri-food, rural, fisheries and environmental issues for graduate students
- The Clean Trade project
- Advocate for Human Rights Assistance in the Peruvian jungle
- WWF Italy is looking for a new General Director.
- ESF is looking for an expatriate for a project in Peru.
- Ecojustice, formerly Sierra Legal Defence Fund, is seeking a lawyer for its Vancouver office