- career opportunities
- academic coordination
- academic calendar
- academic tutorship
- administrative matters
- admission criteria
- pre-enrollment and tuition fee
- grants & scholarships
- job bank
- student's space
- complaints and suggestions
Field Trips and Activities
Observing environmental management in the field
Field trips are an extracurricular activity that complements the theory that the students are taught in class. These trips help the students to become more familiar with how facilities, businesses and other centres related to environmental management work.
On these occasions, students have the opportunity to learn about the practicalities of environmental protection and management through field observation. This is a useful moment to learn about the techniques and technological issues that are applied in the field of this master’s degree.
During the academic year there will be a variety of field trips and study visits to facilities, businesses and events of particular relevance to complete the students’ training.
Field trips during the academic year 2014/15:
- Seminar: "Mobilitat urbana responsable. Un concepte clau en l'ordenació de la ciutat intel.ligent". Profesor: Jordi Escolà Rovira.
Field trips during the academic year 2013/14:
- Visit the dependences from the City Police of Tarragona.
- EDAR-Vilaseca and Salou (Tarragona)
- Mountain ranges of Tivissa – Vandellòs. Area of Sant Blai
- Visit to theTratamientos y Recuperaciones industriales, S.A. (TRISA) in the polygon of Constantí.
Field trips during the academic year 2012/13:
Field trips during the academic year 2011/12
- Parc Natural del Montseny
- Visit to the sewage treatment station of Vila-seca and Salou
- Excursion to the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve
Field trips during the academic year 2010/11:
- Recovery Centre for Amphibians and Reptiles of Catalonia (CRARC)
- Edar Castell-Platja d'Aro Girona
- Vandellos II Nuclear Plant
Field trips during the academic year 2009/10:
- Parc de les Colladetes
- Air pollution control station of the Parc de la Ciutat in Tarragona
- Sewage treatment station in Reus
- Mona Foundation