- career opportunities
- academic coordination
- academic calendar
- academic tutorship
- administrative matters
- admission criteria
- pre-enrollment and tuition fee
- grants & scholarships
- job bank
- student's space
- complaints and suggestions
A competitive professional future for our students
The URV's Master's Degree in Environmental Law provides an official qualification that is officially recognized within the European Higher Education Area.
The knowledge, skills and abilities acquired during the course enable the students to enter a professional environment with a highly competitive training.
Thanks to the interdisciplinarity guaranteed by this Master, our students are prepared for a wide range of job opportunities. These include:
- Government (local, provincial and district councils; chambers of commerce; and other subsidiaries of the administration) as environmental specialists
- Non-governmental organizations, in charge of technical and legal advice
- Private companies
- Environmental advocacy
- Consultancy and environmental audits
- Environmental journalism
- Environmental research and doctoral studies
- Environmental education
The percentage of students who have completed the master's degree and who have found work is highly satisfactory. A high percentage of professionals go into a variety of environmental services in the public sector and other environmental organizations. Many others continue their studies by preparing a doctoral thesis in environmental law.