- career opportunities
- academic coordination
- academic calendar
- academic tutorship
- field trips and activities
- administrative matters
- admission criteria
- pre-enrollment and tuition fee
- grants & scholarships
- job bank
- student's space
- complaints and suggestions
The INTERPOL Environmental Crime Programme (ECP) is on the lookout for suitably qualified individuals that can fill the following positions;
. Environmental crime analyst - the individual should be competent in i2 and iBase and preferably an iBase designer. They should have at least 5 years experience working as an Analyst with suitable international experience. The position will work 70% on pollution orientated crime and the remainder working on the whole of ECP intelligence management portfolio. One year contract, with possibility of extension.
2. Fisheries crime analyst/officer - the individual should be competent in i2 and iBase. They should have at least 5 years experience working in fisheries enforcement with suitable international experience. One year contract, with possibility of extension.
3. Partnership development officer - the individual should have suitable experience in developing governmental, non-governmental and private sector partnerships. They would ideally also have experience in communication and advocacy within the environmental field. One year contract, with possibility of extension.
4. Communication assistants - the ECP is seeking dynamic and innovative individuals to assist in the development of the Programme's communication and outreach activities. They will also contribute to the development of projects and partnerships. 6 month contract, with possibility of extension.
5. Assistant technical officers - the ECP has a need for a number of internationally orientated environmental professionals. The positions are for dynamic professionals that seek the opportunity to work internationally. The areas of work are fisheries, wildlife, pollution and illegal logging. 6 month contract, with possibility of extension.
All positions will be based in Lyon, France. English is the working language and additional INTERPOL official languages are an advantage. If you know of anyone that may be interested please contact the Environmental Crime Programme environmentalcrime(ELIMINAR)@interpol.int for further information or to submit a CV.